This excellent classroom course will help you gain a thorough and in-depth knowledge of mold remediation including:
- Making a preliminary determination, calculating costs, and contracting labor.
- Determining the scope of the remediation project and developing a 5-step project plan.
- How to perform Project Documentation to track the environmental conditions before and after the remediation.
- Contaminant control and removal protocols along with contaminant prevention.
- Creating negative air pressure differentials using HEPA-filtered ventilation equipment.
- Removing contaminated porous/semi-porous materials and cleaning non-porous materials.
- Structural remediation and contamination prevention methods.